Deepen your practice and certify to teach Yogalates by joining our self paced, accredited Online Yogalates Academy Teacher Training Program.
BEGIN YOUR YOGALATES TEACHER TRAINING JOURNEY ONLINE TODAY:
> BOOK NOW
Registered with Yoga Australia and available to commence anytime, our 350 hour Yogalates Academy Teacher Training online course is completely self-paced, and must be completed over a period of 9 months.
This course is registered with Yoga Australia which enables you to register for membership.
Gain immediate access to comprehensive Video Modules and Specialist Manuals created by our team of Master Trainers which you work through at your own pace (from the moment you sign up!) through our easy-to-use learning portal.
START FROM TODAY
Begin your self-paced studies straight away with immediate access to your written online course materials for Modules 1 through 6 inclusive of our 50hr Yoga History + Physiology (12 Modules).
Gain access to course video modules, pre-recorded tutorials, in-depth teaching sessions and Asana, Pranayama and Meditation classes to deepen and evolve your practice including:
- Learn from the authentic Yogalates lineage - access profound teachings through supported tuition, online assessments & practicum lectures.
- Supported evolution - we work with you during the Online Yoga Teacher Training to uncover blocks and find expansion in a fully supported accepting environment.
- Unlimited access to our Online Yogalates Academy trainings for the duration of the course.
- Yogalates Book – the best elements of Yoga & Pilates published by Louise Solomon
- Yogalates Teacher Training Manual (10th edition) by Louise Solomon
- Anatomy Manual
- Personal Practice & Yoga Therapy / Special Needs Manual
- Instructional Online Videos on Core Foundation & Asana Modifications for client special needs
STUDY ONLINE & SAVE
Save $1,000 AUD on our world-renowned 350 hour Yogalates Teacher Training by studying online - with the added bonus of having 12 months to complete your online training at your own pace.
2022 ONLINE SPECIAL RATE
Please note: A general level of computer literacy is required to complete this training. Please download and read our Code of Practice.
So happy to have finally joined & loving the classes! I feel so good & find teachers amazing & location wonderful. I’m recommending the Yogalates Academy to everyone. Five Stars! - Alison Bangalow
Yogalates is a wonderful practice tailored to suit my needs - giving me flexibility, calm & confidence after having both hips replaced. I love it. Olive is so professional and easy to engage with, making me feel welcome every session - Jen, Bangalow
My first Yogalates class was terrific, Olive was particularly helpful & understanding, which was important to me as I had not much previous experience of either. She made me feel comfortable & ensured each move was done correctly. Classes are held in a beautiful space. Very calm & relaxing - Jennifer Bangalow